Monday, May 6, 2013

Ahhh Spring

I'm just coming out of a super, extra, busy time.
I woke up this morning feeling refreshed! Over the last two weeks we had our end of year evaluations which included making a portfolio for 4 children (far less then is past years for me), but two are graduating so I needed to make sure I crossed my T's and dotted my I's and they got all the credits they needed to graduate May 31st.
 
All 10 of my children!
 
 
We had our March of Dimes walk that I captain every year in honor of my son Ezra who was born 14 weeks early. This was our 6th year raising funds and walking the 3 mile walk in honor of all babies born too soon. I love walk day, but the months before are a lot of work raising funds and meeting goals. I greatly appreciate my friends and family that support my MOD efforts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We also had prom for my two children graduating!
 

 
And the same night as prom was my Grandson's baby shower - WHAT???? Yes, my Grandson. Still trying to wrap my mind around that one as I'm still chasing toddlers around my house, but super excited to hold little Gabriel Alexander and love on him!
 
 
We spent a week at the beach to unwind from our craziness and came home to plant our garden.
 
 
I planted more this year and am really anxious to spend time working in it and growing my own food.
 
And last, but not least, yard sale season has begun and that is where you will find me every Saturday morning - Treasure hunting as my hubby and I call it. I've already found some great deals (like my $2 Thirty-One bag and .50 DVD's). I also went to my first Mud Sale and although didn't find anything, I really liked looking and watching the auctions.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment