Sunday, December 5, 2010

Treasures

One of my favorite things about Christmas is my Nativity. Its old, my mom got it for me years ago. It only has one wise man left, a headless horse and the others arent looking real good having been glued together several times. I decided not to put it out this year, scared my little ones will finish it off. You can imagine how thrilled I was to find a Playmobil Nativity set!!!! I just ordered it off Amazon and am so excited to get it!! Now the kids can play with baby Jesus, Mary and the Wise Men and I can have a Nativity set sitting out!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=playmobile+set&x=0&y=0#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=playmobil+set&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aplaymobil+set

No comments:

Post a Comment