Sunday, January 9, 2011

Coupons and Savings

I enjoy cutting coupons, looking for sales and saving my family money! I feel like I'm doing my part to help with the finances when I can save money on things we need. I really like going to garage sales during the warm months and keeping on eye on craigslist. I did shopping for Christmas on Amazon, used MyPoints and SwagBucks to help buy things for the holidays.
There was a show on TV the other night call Extreme Couponing. These ladies were buying hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars worth of items and only paying a couple bucks after their coupons. How do that do it?? You can only use one coupon per item, I just dont get it. I'd love to save like that, who wouldnt?
The part of the show I watched had followed this one lady during her shopping trip. It also showed her on the computer for hours and hours finding the best deals. Thats not something I want or can do. I enjoy my computer after my kids are in bed at night, but cant be on for hours.
I have come across a site that showcased the show and when I have a free minute I am anxious to see if I can learn the tricks of coupon to get more for my buck. Here is the link if you're interested in checking it out.
www.weusecoupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment