Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easy Recipe

I'm always on the look out for easy and quick dinner ideas for my extra busy days. I came across a new blog that I'm enjoying and wanted to share one of her recipes.
It has just 4 simple ingredients! Heres her post!

This is one of the few dishes I use store-bought spaghetti sauce for :) You could certainly make your own or use some of your freezer stash, but since we prefer this dish with a meatless sauce – store bought it is!
The best part is, the ravioli does not have to be boiled first.
DUMP RAVIOLI
1 bag frozen cheese ravioli (meat-filled, if you prefer)
1 jar (28-32 ounces) spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup water
1-2 cups grated cheese
OK, this is real complicated, so pay close attention. . .
Dump the unthawed ravioli into a 9 x 13 dish. Pour on the spaghetti sauce and water. Mix gently. Cover with foil. Bake @350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Remove foil and top with grated cheese. Return to oven and continue to bake until heated through and the cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes more.

I'll let you know how we like it, I'll be making this next week!
If you'd like to ck out this blog go here http://prairiecottagerose.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment