Sunday, March 6, 2011

Night Owl

I love staying up late at night. The sound of my children sleeping, the quiet, alone time. I force myself to get to bed around midnight most nights, but even then I really force myself. I do feel tired when the kids are going to bed around 9 and often think I'll go to bed too, but once the house is quiet I get my second wind! I like to clean and then be able to admire my work! I can sweep the floor and then see it stay clean for longer then two minutes! The sink gets dish free and stays that way for hours!! I can blog, read, soak in the tub without twenty knocks at the door (have I complained before about only one bathroom). :)
I pray or journal my prayers. Check in on friends on fb and blogs. Its MY time and I enjoy it!
We've had a good weekend, not doing much but Spring Cleaning my house. I feel a cold coming on and I'm trying to "will" it away. Tomorrow the girls and I have a baby shower to go to.
Its after 1:30 am. I have a bed full of little ones tonight, Rods on third shift so they like to curl up and sleep with mommy. Arent sleeping children the most beautiful sight? So sweet... Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment