Friday, September 23, 2011

Guidecraft’s Hideaway Country Kitchen

This kitchen set is adorable! I was super excited to get it just in time for my daughter's 6th birthday! I was even happier to let my 16 year old son put it together!! The directions for the Hideaway Country Kitchen were pictures only and it took him close to four hours to get it all put together, he had some frustating moments, but was proud of the outcome!


This is a really nice kitchen set and the durability is something I look for when bringing a toy into a home with many children. I've seen plastic kitchen sets in the past, but have to say how much I love this wooden kitchen set!


The hideaway part allows you to fold up the kitchen set and tuck it away, however, folding it up requires the removal of a bolt in the front of the kitchen, so we'll just be leaving it set up for now, but its nice to have that feature in case we need to put it out of the way.


This kitchen set has great details with working front knobs, a clock with movable hands, and even hooks for oven mitts.

Hideaway Country Kitchen is available from Guidecraft for $200. It is recommended for children ages 3 and up. My 2, 4 and 6 year have been having a great time in their new kitchen!
Stop by the Guidecraft site to check out other great, quality items like thier Noah's Art Collection.


You can read more reviews of this item by fellow crew members on The Homeschool Crew Blog.


I received Guidecraft’s Hideaway Country Kitchen in exchange for my thoughts and honest review.


1 comment:

  1. I had my big boys put this together too! What a great project! :) I called it "daddy training." LOL!

    ReplyDelete