Thursday, April 5, 2012

Amazing Animals by Design - TOS Review


Amazing Animals by Design is a really wonderful children's book written by homeschool mom of 4, Debra Haagen.

Why is a giraffe's neck so tall? Why do zebras have stripes? Did all of these things happen by accident? When John and Sarah visit the zoo, they ask these questions and many more. Their parents and the zookeepers keep using the word design, but what does that mean? With its relevant message and exciting presentation, this is the perfect book to help introduce children to intelligent design. Come find out in Amazing Animals by Design by Debra Haagen!




I sat down with my three youngest to read about John and Sarah's trip to the zoo! My kids love the zoo and reading this book has only made them more excited to go this summer!







Do you know who designed all these animals? God did! Amazing Animals by Design is well written and beautifully illustrated. My kids have asked to read this book again and again.

I reviewed this 24 page book via a PDF file which sells for $7.99. It is also available in paperback for $8.99.

You can check out Debra's web site HERE!



To read other TOS Crew reviews of this product click here.



Disclaimer: As a member of the TOS Crew, I received a PDF copy of Amazing Animals by Design, at no cost to me, in exchange for my thoughts and honest review. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment