Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tomorrow, August 1st??? Say it isn't so! Wasn't it just June a second ago?



I am NOT liking how fast summer goes by. I vow to cherish these last few weeks!!

We've had a great summer and I feel very blessed to have been able to share it with my family and friends. We still have another beach trip, a cabin weekend, VBS, a concert and a few other fun things planned before our summer is officially over and we hit the books.

Four of my kids went on mission's trips this summer. My daughter Elle went to Ireland, my son Pheonix is in London as I write, on his way home from the Czech Republic and my Megan and Madi girls spent a week in Washington D.C.
Life changing events, wonderful memories, and a new found appreciation.

Elle leaving for Ireland

One of our favorite ways to spend our summers in my parent's pool, well that and the beach! Here are a few of my favorite moments.











No comments:

Post a Comment