Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blast From The Past

I started blogging in April 2006 HERE. I couldn't sleep the other night so I decided to read some old posts on my old blog. What a fun and sometimes tearful trip down memory lane.


I was most excited to find my dear sweet Grammy's soup recipe with this posting. Before winter is over I have to make a pot of this soup! Not just for the taste, but the memories that come with it.
The picture above is one of my favorites of her and my Pappy. I loved to see him act silly. It's been a year this month since he went to heaven. My Gram is the sweetest.


I found this cute ultrasound picture of my daughter Marlee who is now 3 yrs old. I got 4D ultrasounds every month due to being high risk. We called this one "The Thinker".

 
My sweet preemie Ezra and capturing his very first laugh at a tiny six months old.
 
So much fun to read old posts and remember things I had long forgotten.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment