Saturday, December 28, 2013

Udderly Smooth Review

 
 
Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, forDiabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses.

My skin and I have a love - hate relationship! Especially during these Pennsylvania winter months. Not only do I suffer from dry, cracked skin, but I was also diagnosed with psoriasis a couple of years ago. I have prescription cream from my doctor, but since it has steroids in it I like to try to use other creams and remedies to help my skin during these times my skin seems to really "act up".

I've heard of Udderly Smooth before, but I don't know that I've ever tried it. Since I have such major skin conditions, I usually stay away from store bought brands UNLESS a friend recommends them to me.

When my package came I let my six daughters jump right in and start using the products. They loved everything that came!

After listening to how much they loved everything I decided to start in small doses and use the body cream. I love the fresh, clean scent of the cream. And despite the thick look of the cream, it went on very smooth and not greasy at all!
I waited a day to make sure my skin didn't have any type of reaction to the body cream before I went on to try more. I had nothing but softer skin! No red dots and stinging on my skin like I sometimes do with other products. I was really happy about that!
Next I tried the foot cream for those dry, cracked heals of mine. Again, I was really thrilled with the results and could see a remarkable difference in just a few days!

My daughter just started working in retail and her hands have been taking a beating. Between the hand washing, touching money at the cash register, cleaning, working on the clothing floor - her hands looked dry and red - more so then the picture shows.

 
After less then a week of using Udderly Smooth and she can feel and see a difference.

 
 


 
I love the look, feel, and smell of all the Udderly Smooth products. I don't like strong fragrance on creams, I do like for them to look nice and thick, but I don't want them to feel greasy. Udderly Smooth has everything that I look for in body, hand and foot creams!


Udderly Smooth products are made in the U.S.A., not tested on animals, they are very reasonably priced, you can purchase them on their web site or find them at many stores you probably already shop at like Wal-Mart, Dollar General, True Value, and MANY more! You can find coupons for Udderly Smooth on their facebook page.

 
Read other thoughts on Udderly Smooth. 

http://mosaicreviews.com/udderly-smooth/

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment