Wednesday, December 22, 2010

25 Random Things

25 Things You May Not Know About Me!

I drink out of a coffee mug in the morning even if its not coffee
Even when my house is loud, messy and hectic, I love my crazy life
I'd love to have one of those tiny, little teacup dogs
When I was 17 I said I never wanted kids
I have a pet hermit crab
My favorite cookies are Snickerdoodles
I'm sad that I'll never be pregnant again
I love peanut butter toast with bananas
I drink Turkey Hill diet, decaf tea everyday
Most mornings I wake up with 3 little kids in my bed
I'd take 100 degrees over 10 degrees anyday
I like Christmas Eve better then Christmas Day
I like tattoos
I wake up at 6:50 am everyday
My middle name is Gale, after my Dad's middle name Galen
I talk to my mom and my sister everyday
I Garage Sale every Saturday in the summer
I wish I could sing
I've never been on an airplane
I love to plant things
I always have my toe nails painted
I'm madly, deeply in love with my husband
I dont like movies without happy endings
I still talk to childhood friends
Bugs gross me out






1 comment: