Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eve of Christmas Eve

My house is all a buzz!!! My kids are so excited!! We have cookies baking, fudge being made, chocolate cookies being dipped. My dining room looks like a winter wonderland after two of my girls got done with it! Snowflakes from the ceiling, red and green paper chains everywhere, I love it!!! Everyone is working together to get ready for the next two days. We are very traditional and we all love it that way! Tomorrow morning is our annual parents breakfast where we serve my parents and Rod's a big, yummy breakfast. The rest of the afternoon is family time with games, movies, and the kids exchange their gifts for each other. As evening comes our family will all come over for our Christmas Eve party, even Santa stops by for a visit!! Just before bed Rod will read The Night Before Christmas and we give the kids one gift to open.
Christmas day is spent with family, its a wonderful time that I look forward to all year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very fun-filled weekend at your house, Crystal. :) ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete