Friday, May 27, 2011

Marlee Saige


My baby turns TWO today!!
Shes laying in my lap right now nursing, rubbing the back of my arm as I type one handed. Shes clueless what today is and why I'm smothering her with birthday kisses.


I'm sure by the end of the day her brothers and sisters will have taught her well what BIRTHDAY means!
Marlee never lacks for hugs and kisses and has several little mommies at home that are there to quickly jump in and tend to her every need - and she knows it!


Happy, Happy Birthday my sweet Marlee girl! I cant believe you're TWO already! How blessed we are to have you in our life!!! I love you, soooo, sooo much!!!

3 comments:

  1. <3 <3 Happy Birthday, Marlee!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to read about a two year old nursing!!! good job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My daughter just turned 14 on the 29th! YIKES! lol

    ReplyDelete