Sunday, October 2, 2011

Courageous


Rod and I went to the movies tonight with my parents to see Courageous.
I heard about the film, but didnt see the trailer and had no clue what it was about.
Right before we were getting ready to leave I was having second thoughts about going. Money seems to always be an issue, getting a babysitting for the three younger kids and we were running late.

Can I tell you how glad I am that we went!! This movie is fantastic! I'm so glad we went to see it. Dont wait for it to come out on DVD, go now! Make a date night with your husband and go!!
You'll laugh, you'll cry, but most of all, you'll be glad you went!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we would have stopped working on the house and went!!!! There was just no way I was going to be able to get Kevin away from working at that time(he was on a mission to get all the wood work done)!! Glad you had a good night and that the movie was good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Crystal. We actually skipped church on Sunday morning so we could go to the 11am showing of it - I thought the message in the movie would be one that Brian would really benefit from - but we all loved it! Great movie! Glad you guys got to go see it too.

    ReplyDelete