Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day Five



Words can not fully express my true thankfulness for my parents. I feel so blessed to have a Mom and a Dad that love me, my husband and my children so unconditionally.


My Mom is the first person I go to when I need... ANYTHING! She has always been there for me, a huge source of encouragement. She is always my cheerleader.
She is beautiful inside and out.


My Dad is the hardest worker I know. I respect him so much. He is always there for everyone, especially family. He is funny and involved with his children and grandchildren.


My family is close and connected. I know I have a strong support system with the love, wisdom and prayers from my parents.
I'm so thankful for being so close, I love them VERY much!

Happy 46th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I do not have that kind of relationship with my mom, and my dad passes away when I was 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a blessing to have a supportive family. I've never had that myself but I love to hear about those who do.

    ReplyDelete