Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day Four



DAY FOUR, NOV. 4th-

I've been participating in Brenda's Garden of Learning 2011 Gratitude Challenge. I'm very thankful to be a part of this! Thank you, Brenda!

I'm so thankful for my extended family, my friends. Rod jokes with me that I have more friends that live in my computer then in real life. True as that may be, my real life friends are like my family. Some new, some I've known most of my life, all have been a blessing to me.


What are YOU thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. <3 I am sooooooo thankful for your friendship!!!! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been great getting to know you this year. That has been a huge blessing for me.

    I too seem to have more computer friends than real life friends. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that I have more friends in my computer than in my local life, that's for sure, and I am SO thankful for that, too!

    ReplyDelete