Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day Seven



When I was a teenager I told my parents I never wanted to have children.
I honestly don't remember why I said that, but I really felt that way at the time.
My Dad gets a good laugh out of that now.


Today I am sharing how very thankful I am for my children.


Six of my kids were born under my heart and four were born in it.
My house can be loud, busy and crazy at times. The stress level can rise.


But at the end of the day I wouldn't change a thing.
The hugs, the love and many laughs make my world go round.


I LOVE you Blaze, Alex, Elle, Pheonix, Meg, Madi, Jess, Avarie, Ezra & Marlee!!


Forever,
For Always,
No Matter What...

5 comments:

  1. You have precious children. I would love a huge family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing about your family. I only have one child, but he is my greatest gift! I'm visiting from the crew and now I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the 2011 Gratitude Challenge. What lovely children you have. I have 3 and would have liked to have had more, but did not find the right person to have children with until I was older, and did not have my first child until I was 35. We met a missionary couple once who said she had wanted four children when they got married, and he had wanted six; so they compromised and had 10! :)

    Please feel free to visit Back Porchervations any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I gave you a "Liebster Blog Award". Check out this post at Back Porchervations to learn more and to pick up your award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I only have 9....3 born under my heart and 6 born in my heart. There are still about 6 more in my heart waiting for us to find them.

    I always told everyone I was never getting married and I was adopting all my kids. Now I have been blessed with both.

    You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete