Monday, November 14, 2011

College Prep Genius - TOS Review


My daughter Elle will be my second homeschool graduate! We were really anxious to review this SAT program and it came at the perfect time as she is in her senior year and getting ready to take her SAT's.
College Prep Genius is an at home SAT prep program. This program includes - a student workbook, a text book and a DVD set with four DVD's that exlpain each of the 12 lessons.

This second edition program has test taking techniques, detailed explanations, and is well organized.
Elle is really nervous about taking her SAT's and College Prep Genius has given her a better understanding of what to expect by covering topics like - how to write a great essay in 15 minutes, how to eliminate 2-3 answers right off the bat, how to cut your Critical Reading time in half!

Another great feature is how to find scholarships. Elle and I have spent hours surfing the net looking for scholarships and really appreciated this part of the program.

This program is not only beneficial to students, but as a mom I really needed a program like this to teach me! I took SAT's in school many years ago and really had no idea how to prepare my own children.
Now that Elle feels more prepared for her SAT's, this program will be used by my other children AND this isn't just for high school seniors! My younger students in high school and junior high will benefit from this program as well.


The complete set of College Prep Genius, which was created by a homeschool mom, sells for $99 and comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! You can order by visiting their website. (This reflects a 25% discount from the regular price).
The web site is also full of tips!

Click HERE to read what my fellow Crew Members have to say about College Prep Genius!


I received College Prep Genius in exchange for my thoughts and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment