Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beeyoutiful - TOS Review


Don't you just LOVE the name? Beeyoutiful, so cute! This was a fun review and with six daughters you can imagine how well loved these products are! Even my two year old got in on the action with the lip balm. She likes to call it lipstick and put her "make-up" on.

I really love the idea of natural products. My daughter and I are loving researching web sites and learning how to make and buy all natural.

Beeyoutiful is about promoting a healthy lifestyle. From their website -
At Beeyoutiful.com, we believe that each individual is responsible for their own health. It is not a doctor's responsibility to keep you in good health...
We have found a lot a tools that have worked very well for our families, and made Beeyoutiful a repository for those tools, as well as the information to effectively use them...
As much as is in our power, we want to aid others in obtaining and maintaining good health.


I recieved the Tension Tamer, the ultimate de-stresser. It's a combination of essential oils that act to reduce pain, relieve tension and combat headaches. A great nerve relaxer and pocket decongestant. You roll Tension Tamer on temples, wrists, nose, or neck and relax.
I really liked the scent of the Tension Tamer and it works well as a decongestant. The pleasant aroma can help you relax and de-stress. I can't say that it helped my headache, but in a quieter home and given time to sit and relax I'm sure it would definitely help.Tension Tamer sells for $11.00 and is 0.3 fl. oz.

I also recieved the Peppermint B.A.L.M, an all-natural lip moisturizer. I always have some sort of lip moisturizer in my purse, diaper bag or car. I can not stand the feeling of not having something on my lips. Peppermint is one of my favorites so this was a good fit for me. I really liked this product. I liked the texture of the balm, the scent and the tingley feeling on my lips after putting it on. It's long lasting and really kept my lips moist. From their site - Conventional lip moisturizers can be harsh and even damaging to fragile lip membranes with chemicals and fuel derived bases. Beeyoutiful’s all natural Lip Balms offer you a choice of a soothing, healing lip balm that you can be confident in the ingredients, knowing you are using the very best on your lips!
The B.A.L.M sells for $3 or buy 3 for $2.70 each.

I really like the idea of buying all natural and would prefer to use natural products on myself and my family when possible. I love all the products Beeyoutiful has out and look forward to trying out more of their products like the Weightless Cranberry Tea and Nature's Touch Body Bar.

BeeYouTiful ~ Healthy Living For The Real World


To read other TOS Crew reviews of this product click here.


I received Beeyoutiful's B.A.L.M and Tenison Tamer in exchange for my thoughts and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment