Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring Tease

Yesterday and today have been beautiful outside, spring like and I love it! Rare for my part of PA this time of year.
I've said this before, but I seriously feel like I'm solar powered! Having the sun shine so brightly through my windows lifts my spirits and gives me energy! The only thing that would make this day better would be to hang a load of laundry out back.

Saturday is Ezra's 5th birthday. We are planning a little party at Chuck E. Cheese in the evening and he is so excited. His big sister Avarie had her 6th birthday party there this past August and thats all he has talked about since - having is own party there!
We have traditionally held his parties Super Bowl Sunday since he was born during the Super Bowl (my poor hubby) and we will continue with that by having cake and ice cream with the rest of our family on Sunday.

I have several reviews coming up in the next few weeks. My kids are loving being a part of this.
One that we really enjoy is the ALEKS math program. We actually checked this program out a couple years ago at our state homeschool convention and loved it, but the price scared us away due to our big family. Now reviewing it and loving it I can see it's totally worth it! A great program! More to come the end of next week!

Avarie has been working with K5Learning and learning lots! She loves the abc section and is really learning her letter sounds! She'll be reading like a pro before long!

I also have upcoming reviews from Apologia, Beeyoutiful (don't you just love the name?), Reading Eggs, and more! Stay tuned!!

I need to go for a walk with my kids and enjoy this gorgeous day - OUTSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment