Friday, March 30, 2012

End of Week Two

Today marks the end of my second week at the gym. Twice this week I was there at 5 - FIVE AM! That's a pretty big deal for this night owl.

I N E V E R thought I'd be able to do this. I'm the queen of busy schedules. Even when I blog I'm multi-tasking or writing it in parts.
Seriously, if I can do this, YOU can too!

For years I told myself I'd work out at home. I didn't, not for more then a day or two anyway. I don't know about you, but I NEED to be held accountable. If Natausha wasn't waiting for me at the gym every morning, I'd never get up and go.

I didn't say it was easy! Every day I force myself up and out of my nice, cozy bed. BUT once there, I'm glad I made it. And after I finish my workout I feel so accomplished.

What have I accomplished? Not a whole lot yet, other then my feeling of pride. Depending on how I stand on my scale I lost a pound or two. BUT I have lost an inch off my thighs! It's slow, but it's progress.

40 pounds by my 40th birthday - that's my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment