Friday, December 21, 2012

Four Days and A Birthday!

JUST four days until CHRISTMAS!!!
 
 
My kids are counting down the days and are super excited to be celebrating Christmas.
 I think we love the anticipation of Christmas and getting ready just as much as the actual day!
 
In addition to celebrating my son's 18th birthday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHEONIX!!!
 
 
We also read The Legend of the Candy Cane.
 
 
My three youngest are 3, 5 and 7 years old and really love this book. I was thrilled to find a super cute chocolate candy cane that also had a short story of God's love on the back! And at the Dollar Store! So while I read them the story they ate their chocolate candy cane.
 
I'm looking forward to this weekend and spending time with my family and especially next week as we celebrate Christ's birth!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment