Monday, April 8, 2013

Kitchen Fun

Never thought I use those two words together - fun AND kitchen.
Over the years I've had a love/hate relationship with cooking. In theory I love it! When it comes down to it, I've really had moments of hate! It can be such a chore cooking for a large family EVERY DAY! There are times I feel that I'm in the kitchen alllllll day long. However, my girls are getting older and two of them have really developed a love for cooking and baking. How nice it is to have help and lighten my load! So here are some pictures of our kitchen fun we've been having.

  

Madi's cake was not only beautiful to look at, but was delicious! A white cake with raspberry filling!

 

 
Jessie's peanut butter eggs! YUM!
 

Green Bean casserole


1 comment:

  1. wow, the cake looks fantastic! It is great when your kids get into helping in the kitchen, it is so relieving ;o)

    ReplyDelete