Monday, July 22, 2013

Back To School Already???

Say it aint so!
Back to school time?
IT'S JULY!

I ran into Wal-Mart the other day and accidentally walked by the school supplies isle to see them loaded with back to school items.
At first I was really bummed to see them starting this already, but then I walked through the isle and quickly had one of my children grab a cart.
The sales are great!!!
Crayons for a quarter, markers for 50 cents!
YES!
The frugal side of me talked the summer side of me into having this all be ok.
 
I'm just NOT ready to grasp the idea that it really is time for me to get planning our school year.
I LOVE summer!
(I really need to move somewhere I can have the sun baking on me all year LONG!)
 
This 2013-2014 school year I am only homeschooling a handful of my kids.
WHY?
I've graduated five of them so far and only have five left (yes, only).
I have two in high school, two in elementary, and one preschooler.

So with my days of summer eventually coming to an end, I better get started on lesson plans.

I hope you're enjoying your sun filled days with the ones you love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment