Thursday, November 14, 2013

Three Things Thursday

I'm linking up with my dear friend Heidi from over at Heidi's Head for
Three Things Thursday!
Today I'm trying to think of three things to share about myself that I may not have shared with you all in the past.
 
ONE
Everyone knows how much I love the beach, but ever since our great friends have been inviting us to go to their cabin with them, I now have a new love for being in the mountains. We've had so much fun hiking, swimming in the summer months, sitting by the campfire - I think I may like it as much as a trip to the beach! I can't wait to go up this winter!
 
TWO
I love being a Grandmother. My sweet grandson Gabe is now four months old and it really is a great thing. You get all the good stuff - snuggles, kisses, hugs, giggles - without any of the work! I can just hand him back whenever I want!
 
THREE
I am probably the most computer illiterate person in the world. I have a very hard time trying to figure anything out. In fact if it weren't for my dear friend Heidi I'm not even sure what my blog would look like right now!
I have a new laptop and there will be no pictures for this post as I still can't figure out why they won't post for me.
 
Feel free to participate with Heidi's Three Thing Thursday!

Update - I figured out the picture thing!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up, Crystal. :) I bet you are all loving that grandson of yours. He's way too cute!

    ReplyDelete