Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Beltlock Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

"Stop little fingers from releasing that belt"
 

This is an amazing invention! I personally have never seen anything like this awesome, little gadget!
I jumped at the chance to review this product because I really need it!
I have two children in booster seats and both are at an age (4 and 6 years old), that are old enough to unbuckle their seatbelts.
As many of you know I have ten children, so the vehicle I drive is a large, 12 passenger van. There have been several times I've been driving and suddenly realize I have a toddler that unhooked his seatbelt and is now roaming the van! How scary and unsafe!
By placing the Beltlock over the buckle they can no longer unhook the seatbelt!
 
 
How It Works
 
Place Beltlock over the seat belt receiver
Insert the buckle through the Beltlock and into the seatbelt receiver
To remove insert a key or any narrow object through the Beltlock to push the release button
Remove the buckle from the receiver and then remove the Beltlock
 



 
In addition to the helpful website full of instructions and a video. Your Beltlock will also come with written out directions to help you understand how it works.
 
 
Looking at the Beltlock after first receiving it, I have to admit to being a little confused as to how it may work, but with one simple use it was very clear and very easy. The placement was so easy that my older kids now put the Beltlock in place for me. It is just placing the Beltlock over top! Unbuckling was just as easy. I use my keys as that makes the most sense since every time I'm in the car I have my keys with me. I simply push the key down the louver to release the belt.
 
My 4 year old daughter wasn't very happy that she wasn't able to release her seatbelt.
 
 
Her little fingers were not able to squeeze through the Beltlock.
But releasing it was easy with any type of key.
 
 
This is definitely a product I highly recommend to all parents with children still in car seats.
A great gift for the parents to be as well! 
Beltlock is effective and affordable!
I feel so much better when I'm driving knowing my children are safely secure in their seats.
 
Visit the Beltlock site today for more information or to order.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. ufakick 168 pg โบนัส ฝากถอน เป็นเว็บไซต์ PG ออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือและมีชื่อเสียงในวงการ มันเป็นสถานที่ที่ผู้เล่นสามารถเล่นเกมต่างๆ เช่น สล็อตออนไลน์ และกีฬาออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete