Monday, June 28, 2010

As usual Summer is flying by, July will be here by the end of this week and a few short weeks after that we will be starting our 2010 - 2011 school year! I'm not one to pick up and move, I'm to close to my family and couldnt bare not seeing them almost daily, but when winter hits am I tempted to move down south or out west. I really love summer, even days like today when its hot and humid.
This past week my step son Blaze came for a visit. We had a really nice week. I'm anxious to post some pictures of all 10 of my kids that we took at the park and petting zoo. We got some good ones!
This will be a busy week as we get ready for our beach vacation - yay!!! Very excited for that!!! Lots to get done before we leave.
I wanted to post this web site. These are really neat and help save your liquid gold (breastmilk) http://www.mymilkies.com/milksaver

No comments:

Post a Comment