Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

One of my favorite days of the year! My house is quiet and beautiful. Its just after midnight, Rod is finishing some wrapping, the kids are all tucked in. As I look out my bedroom door, down the hall I see dim lights from our Christmas decorations. I always leave them lit all night Christmas Eve. The gifts are all placed under the tree, cookies and milk are out for Santa, carrots for his reindeer. Tomorrow we'll spend the day with our family, God's Greatest Gift = Family!
Merry CHRISTmas!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your quote on your sidebar:

    "The Bible calls debt a curse, and children a blessing. In our society, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. What is wrong with this picture?"

    So true! Thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to meet you virtually! ;-)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete