Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scruble Cube - TOS Review


Have I mentioned before that my family loves games?! For my kids, this is the best part of reviewing for TOS! It's like Christmas when a new game arrives! And Scruble Cube was no exception! My "review team" was excited to try this interesting cube out!

Scruble Cube is a game AND a puzzle! Designed for 1 - 4 players, ages 8 and up. My kids had a great time playing and think we should use Scruble Cube instead of their spelling workbooks! You've gotta love a good educational game!

My children used the timer the first time they played, but liked it better without being timed. The object of Scruble Cube is to form words and earn points for your words, much like Scrabble, but the words dont need to connect. The words can wrap around the sides of the cube. And because of the cube, this works great as a travel game!

I love that the Scruble Cube web site has Education Kits, Activities and Lesson Plans! Click HERE to check them out!
The site is really full of great information!

From their web site - Scruble Cube takes some of the best known play patterns of some of the most popular word games and puzzles in history and combines them in a brand new, unique format to create the World's Greatest 3-D Word Game! "SCRUBLE Cube™ is a patent pending game with over 7.4 x 1045(that's 7,401 septillion) possible configurations that anyone who can spell can play. Plus it comes in a highly portable format that can be played anywhere - anytime.

Scruble Cube game set includes a 7cm cube with 96 individually rotating letters, a sand timer, scorepad and instructions. It retails for $24.95.




You can read what my fellow Crew members are saying about Scruble Cube HERE!

I received Scruble Cube Game in exchange for my thoughts and honest review

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you, I probably wouldn't use the timer, but I'm sure I could play for hours - well, if i ever had hours to sit around and just play something.. LOL! Thanks for your review!
    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this before! Sounds fun :) I always love to know about the newest products. Thanks for the follow, I am following back.
    -The Ladies Lounge

    ReplyDelete