Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day TwentyTwo



Today I am thankful for my husband's job! He has been with the same company for 12 years. During that time he has been laid off or had his hours cut back. I know what it feels like to live from paycheck to paycheck, holding our breath till next payday. But we have been blessed to never do without.

I'm also thankful for friends that come to my resuce!! My computer died and I was without for several days, missing some Gratitude Challenges. BUT thanks to a loan and a computer friend that is working on mine, I'm back on line!

What are YOU thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got it fixed!

    I am also very thankful for my husbands job.

    http://trainingchildrenupforchrist.blogspot.com/2011/11/2011-gratitude-challenge-november-22nd.html

    ReplyDelete