Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day TwentyThree



Today I'm thankful for my LIFE!
It's crazy busy, but I honeslty would NOT change a thing!

With the moutains of laundry I'm reminded me how blessed I am to have so many nice clothes and how much I appreciate how many of them are given to me by friends and good deals at yard sales. AND for my big washer and dryer!

All the dishes, crumbs on the floor and messy hands I wipe reminds me how blessed we are to always have food in our home AND a nice, big table that fits my entire family!

The laughs and conversations between my kids makes me smile and I feel so blessed to have all these children in my life!

My van, yes even my airport van, I'm thankful for a vehicle made for a family of 12!

We are really looking forward to a day together tomorrow with ALL our family - aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment