Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day


I love celebrating birthdays and holidays! Even the silly, little ones like Valentine's Day. Any good excuse to change up the dinning room and make it fun! I know my kids (even the big ones) love doing special things like this at home too.

This year I planned a special V- Day dinner for everyone - shrimp for an appetizer, steak with crab meat, red mashed potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower, and a salad.





My girls, Madi and Jess, took care of desserts - cake pops, cream cheese oreos and a beautiful cake!





I picked up some really pretty red, white and pink tulips (my favorite), added a balloon and some goodie bags around the bottom for my kids = CENTERPIECE!





I love Pinterest!! Getting some seriously awesome ideas from this site! Great, new recipes and the crafts, wow!!! So much fun!
We have a movie room and a family friend bought us a popcorn machine for Christmas, we love it!!! So when I saw this cute Valentine idea I had to steal it! I found the little popcorn buckets at Target, 2 for $1 and filled them with some sweet treats.




Some I Love You balloons, cut out some red and pink hearts, added a few candles - another Pinterest idea! Little red hots in a jar with a votive on top, super cute! And we had our Valentine Dinning room already for our dinner!






I'm already checking ideas and making plans for Saint Patty's Day and Easter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment