Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 3 & 4

My first week at the gym has come to an end. Woo-Hoo! I'm walking a little slow, my abs feel a good kinda sore, my arms seem ok, my legs are the worst. I did about 25 minutes of cardio every day and then weight training with either my arms or legs and ended with abs.

It was hard to get out the door every morning and not just because I'm not a morning person, but Marlee would sometimes cry when I tried to leave. Thankfully she has a great second mommy/big sister to love on her when I'm gone.

Tomorrow I'm skipping the gym and looking forward to sleeping till the sun is up. We are going on a field trip to Gettysburg for the day and I'm sure all the walking will be enough to substitute a gym day.

I've also cut back, NOT out on my eating. I love food, it makes me happy! Last night for dinner instead of adding butter and tons of velveeta cheese to my cauliflower, I baked it in the oven and added a little bit of olive oil and salt to it, YUM! Even my kids and hubby liked it! Roasted Cauliflower is another recipe I found on Pinterest.

At the end of next week I'm going to have my first official weigh in, NOT that I'm sharing my weight! But I will share LOST pounds and inches! And if no change I'll cry a little and work harder the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment