Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Two

I really wasn't sore, in fact, Elle and I took the younger kids for a walk in the wagon last evening. I feel it, but not as bad as I thought.

Day two was 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, which went by fast because I had Natausha to talk to. I burned 217 calories. Then we moved on to some leg weights and worked on abs. I know I have them somewhere, buried, but I'm working on finding them!

Poof!! An hour was up and I was back home to start breakfast and get my kids up and moving.

Now I will confess that I am NOT getting up at our scheduled time. My GOAL is to be up by 5 am, but give me some time. Today I was up at 6 and at the gym by 6:30 am and worked out till 7:30.
Elle, my oldest daughter is wonderful with getting up when I leave to keep an eye on things.

I did weigh myself today, don't laugh! I was thinking MAYBE a pound or two would have fallen off! But no, nothing yet. I'll try to hold off on weighing in everyday.

By the way, you want some inspiration? Natausha has lost OVER 100 pounds since she started last March. WOW!




I think I will use this picture as my before picture. This was taken of Natuasha and I in early December.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I desperately need to just do it. I did go hike about 1 3/4 miles with my older kids last night.

    I need to start blogging it. That would push me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats why I'm blogging about it, I NEED the push too!
      Good job on the hike!!!! That sounds like fun! My kids would enjoy that!

      Delete