Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Creation Illustrated - Review


Creation Illustrated is published quarterly (beginning in Fall 1993) as a private, nonprofit, non-denominationally owned ministry dedicated to the eternal impact of sharing Biblical truth through the blessings of God's creation.
The editors and publishers are a Christian couple, Tom and Jennifer Ish, who homeschooled their daughter, Melissa, and have dedicated their lives to serving God by providing positive choices in reading material for the whole family.



I was really thrilled to be given several copies of Creation Illustrated to review. (I had never heard of them before). My kids and I loved them from the moment we opened them! They are really wonderful magazines for your entire family to enjoy.


The photography throughout the magazine is beautfiul and bright! The cover of the magazines are durable and great for younger children to carry around.

The nature articles inside are from a Biblical view point and would be a great addition to your Science education and Bible. I even found a new recipe I'm going to try!




My favorite part of Creation Illustrated? The Instructional Guide! Every issue has a list of discussion questions based on articles in the magazine that can be used in devotional readings or classroom studies. There is a good mix of quesions for different age groups.




Creation Illustrated is priced as follows -
$19.95 for 1 year
$37.95 for 2 years
$53.95 for 3 years

This magazine is published quarterly.

You can get a FREE trial issue HERE!!!



You can check out what my CrewMates are saying about Pearson Homeschool HERE!


Disclaimer: As a member of the TOS Schoolhouse Review Crew, I received this product at no cost to me, in exchange for my thoughts and honest review. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment