Friday, March 21, 2014

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial
 
 
This sleek looking scale came at the perfect time as my husband and I are working on dropping some extra weight. In addition to watching our diet and exercise, we now have this incredibly cool scale sitting on our bedroom floor for weekly weigh ins.
I don't usually leave bathroom scales sitting out, but the modern design of this scale was too cool to keep away.
 
I appreciate the two options for reading the scale.
The way it lights up when I step on it.
It's very accurate and consistent.
Large dial and digital display.
Very durable.
Weighs up to 400 pounds.
Large foot plates - even big enough for my Grandson to be weighed!
 
 
The scale runs on 3 AAA batteries and automatically shuts off to conserve the life of the battery.
I really love this scale and am looking forward to using it for many years to come.
 
You can purchase the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale from Amazon by clicking HERE for the affordable price of $29.95.
 
 
Visit the Ozeri web site for other great products HERE!
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    bathroom renovations ipswich
    bathroom renovations brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม แพลตฟอร์ม Y8 เป็นโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์กที่มีผู้เล่น 30 ล้านคนและก็กำลังเติบโต พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์กับพวกเราได้ทุกที่ทุกๆเมื่อนิยมได้เงินจริง

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต ฟรี สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เปิดใหม่ ของทางค่ายเกม pg ของเรา เป็นอีกหนึ่งศูนย์รวม เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่นักเสี่ยงดวงต่างๆนั้นไว้วางใจอย่างมากที่สุดในขณะนี้

    ReplyDelete